This is how the federal government gets out of control: http://goo.gl/rnO1iZ
1. Congress creates an Act that expands federal power beyond the limits of the Constitution:
For example: The Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1938. This Act limited the area of land a farmer could devote to the production of wheat. The purpose was to manipulate the economy by “stabilizing” the price of wheat by controlling the amount produced.
2. Mr. Filburn grows wheat on his own property for his own private consumption. The federal government claims violation of the Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1938.
3. The Supreme Court then fabricates a justification using previous case law and expansive logic to break Constitutional boundaries. (Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111 (1942))
a. The Supreme Court decided that since the Commerce Clause states that the federal government has authority to “regulate commerce…among the several States” that equates to manipulating prices of commerce.
b. The Supreme Court then decides that since the Commerce Clause gives the federal government authority to “regulate commerce…among the several States” they also have the authority to manipulate pricing of that commerce.
c. The Supreme Court then claims that since the federal government has the “authority” to regulate and manipulate “commerce among the States” that means they have the authority to regulate commerce WITHIN the States.
d. The Supreme Court then “reasons” that since the federal government has the authority to regulate commerce and manipulate prices of goods within the State, the federal government also has the authority to tell private land owners what they can and cannot do on their own land.
4. For decades the Supreme Court uses their own opinions, outside the Constitution, to create greater expansions of federal power, creating an unlimited authority of the Supreme Court over all aspects of State, personal, and private property. (Not just wheat but anything we make, grow, or consume)
5. Government schools from K12-Law School teach the unquestionable authority of the Supreme Court (an authority created by the Supreme Court of their own volition see Marbury v Madison).
6. States no longer exercise exclusively “powers reserved to the States, respectively” but defer to the federal government for their own authority (contrary to the Constitution). Therefore States are no longer sovereign, but now operate as colonies in the federal kingdom.
7. After decades of errant education, unlimited and unfettered authority in the Supreme Court create by the Supreme Court, we now are ruled by an Oligarchy of 9 Kings and Queens, elected by no one.
a. “Educated” people call Supreme Court Opinions “rulings.”
b. “Educated” people claim that Supreme Court Opinions are the “law of the land.”
And that is how free people become ruled by Kings & Queens.http://goo.gl/rnO1iZ